2010-05-12

Programming homework

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c/msg/e105e5d339edec01?pli=1

> Dear everyone,

> Can someone please help me on my HW. I'm trying to write a program
> that will display the following:

>     *
>    ***
>   *****
>  *******
> *********
> *********
>  *******
>   *****
>    ***
>     *

> I'm having a hard time writing a code for this one. I tried several
> times, but I can't get it to work properly. I live in Japan and I take
> an online C++ course. The instructor lives in the US so whenever I am
> awake, he's asleep. Therefore, I cannot contact him directly when I
> need help. I have to get this program up and running ASAP. I tried
> searching everywhere for help, but there's none except for this group.
> My textbook isn't much of a help either. I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE THE
> HELP I WILL GET!

My pleasure.

#define      M 002354l
#define     A   000644l
#define    G     000132l
#define     I   000322l
#define      C 000374l

#define                a ;
#define               b for
#define              c    ++
#define             d       %
#define            e       int
#define           f           ,
#define          g             -
#define         h             011
#define        i                 =
#define       j                   {
#define      k                     )
#define     l                    '\n'
#define    m                      main
#define    n                         <
#define     o                       }
#define      p                     >
#define       q                  &&
#define        r                 (
#define         s              ||
#define          t             ?
#define           u     putchar
#define            v      void
#define             w     '*'
#define              x     :
#define               y ' '
#define                _ /
#define           C_O_O_L return

                   e u r e k a

                         e
                        m r
                       v k j
                      j j j j
                     j j j j j
                    j j j j j j
                   j j j j j j j
                  j e z a b r z i
                 M _ A _ G _ I _ C
                a z n G a u r z d h
               + z _ h p M _ A q z d
              h + z _ h n M _ G q z _
             h n z d h + M _ I q z _ h
            p z d h g M _ C t w x y k f
           z d h g h + 1 s u r l k f z c
          k a u r l k a j j j j j j j j j
         j j C_O_O_L M _ A _ G _ I _ C a o
        o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
                      o o o o
                      o o o o
                      o o o o
                      o o o o 
-- 
Richard Heathfield
"Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
http://www.cpax.org.uk
email: masked

1 comment: